Crystal bright statement jewelry with tribal influences is the dominant jewelry trend for Spring Summer 2013. Large crystal pieces in diverse colors, mixed with rope, leather and beads to create an ethnic inspired look. Taking the ethnic look further we are seeing large heavy metal jewelry reminiscent of the 80s, with African tribal influences but with a sharp modern edge. Also on the runways for Spring 2013 we continued to spot spiky jewelry taken up a notch. This is a trend which is not going away, and expect spikes incorporated into statement necklaces and large pointy cuff bracelets. And if you though brights were over, they have just begun! Neons everywhere and acting as the predominant color. Lots of neon plastics and crystals. This is a season to remember.
SHOP SOLE 2 SOLE
FAVE OF THE MONTH
- What jewellery to rock this Spring? Read on!
- 5 Questions With… Desti Saint of Desti Saint Handbags
- DIY Beaded Lace Choker Inspired by Downton Abbey…
- Style at any age.
- DIY: Mongolian Lamb Stool
- 5 Questions With… Celeste of Heels Diva
- Wanderlust: Giraffe Manor
- Our Favourite Spring Summer 13 Trends!
- Ornaments for your tree & your hair!
- DIY Your Xmas Gifts Part 1
All views and opinions expressed on this blog are SOLE 2 SOLE's own, and thus, have no association with any persons, institutions or organisations that we are affiliated with unless it has been stated explicitly.